LAB Sports Performance’s top priority is always the safety and well-being of our members and staff. We are excited to announce that we will open at 30% capacity — starting Monday, June 8, 2020.
We are now entering Phase 2 with the following requirements VHD:
• No more than 30% occupancy. Regardless of occupancy, group exercise classes can’t exceed 50 people.
• Must keep ten feet of physical distance between people as much as possible, including separating exercise equipment and machines to keep people ten feet apart.
• Must screen people for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering facility. IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK STAY HOME!!!!
• Facilities can’t use equipment that can’t be properly disinfected between uses, like exercise bands or climbing rope.
• Equipment can only be shared between people from the same household. (For example, a spotter for someone lifting weights would have to be from the same household.)
• Hot tubs, spas, saunas, splash pads, spray pools and interactive play features will still be closed.
These requirements will be enforced daily to ensure a safe training environment for members and staff.
Members / Athletes
We want to be very clear on what we need everyone to do upon returning. These will be enforced and extremely important.
• Respond to the email to activate your account to have the ability to sign up / register for class through EZ Facility.
• MUST SIGN UP FOR CLASS
• Be on time for class
• CANCEL your session if you will not attend a class that you are previously registered for. Very important since we will be working with limited capacity and someone may be looking to attend.
• NO SHOWERS until further notice
• Bring a water bottle
• NO ONE IN THE LOBBY. Parents can drop off athletes, but we are asking that you stay in the parking lot till your athletes’ training session has been completed. Again, weare operating at limited capacity.
** Please note that ALL MEMBERSHIP BILLING will start immediately. Semi-Private sessions that need to be made up will be done at the end of the commitment initially agreed upon **
Entering the Facility
Everyone will ENTER and EXIT the facility at the new entrance which is located by the new patio and stairs leading into the turf area. There will be a new hand sanitizing station set up when entering the building.
When entering the facility, the restrooms will be located on your right. When you enter the hallway, the bathrooms are located at the end and this is where the water fountain is located as well.
When you enter the training area, we will have a towel and disinfectant spray bottle for everyone to take. Each individual will have their own. We are asking you to keep them with you throughout your training session. Please spray down all equipment being used. Once the training session is over, we will have a basket for the towels and an area to place your bottle. (There is also a hand sanitizer station located upon entering and exiting the training area).
We are really looking forward to re-opening. Please let me know if you have any questions or how I can help you to get started.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call (540) 206.3820 and please be safe!